Saturday, September 20, 2008

About Richele:
I've been making greetings and invitations for nearly 20 years. It seems to be the perfect combination of my love of graphics, illustration and now printing which I have been doing for the last 6 of those. I had the opportunity a few years ago to buy a vintage press and set up a small studio. I am printing my heart out now for everyone from individual brides to boutique hotels.

I spent 14 years working in the advertising and graphics world, working along side the best creative and business minds in Los Angeles. Through that work, I had the opportunity to work with everyone from Fortune 100 companies to small business owners and that experience has proven invaluable to how I approach and source my work for my private clients now.

In addition to my experience in the big ad world, I also spent a year and half as an editor for Apartment Therapy Los Angeles learning about social media and discovering the latest in home design.

I continue to learn new techniques in art, exploring photography and enjoy not getting paid for blogging along side some of the most incredible women I've met around the world while writing.

Click here to go back to my portfolio
or visit me here at my everyday site, fashion, style, art and things I love